19th December 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati?

Can any of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati for studying Diploma in Chemical Technology Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

21st December 2020, 09:58 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of graduation score.

Admission will be done on merit basis.

For application procedure visit official website.

http://www.mbiznafs.com/
21st December 2020, 11:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati is online. You would need to visit the website http://www.mbiznafs.com/. After that, click on "How to Apply". Once you click on it, a new page will open to fill the application form .You have to download the application form and had to fill it correctly and then had to send it to the address mentioned below:

Baguihati Market Complex, Narayanatala Lane,
Narayanatala West, Baguihati, Dist- 24 Prgs (N),
Kolkata, West Bengal- 700059
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?