1st May 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital for Diploma in Civil Engineering? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

28th May 2019, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital?

You need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of Uttarakhand state if you are looking for admission in diploma in civil engineering at any polytechnic institute situated in Nainital. The minimum qualification required for admission in class 10th from a recognised board of education.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on your rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?