18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade for studying PG Diploma in Healthcare Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in IICT?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  4. How many PG Diploma in Healthcare Management seats are available IICT?
  5. Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Institute of Healthcare Management? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the cutoff rank for DAIICT?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  11. Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  17. Chances to study PG Diploma in Risk Management from IIMs? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
18th May 2018, 05:17 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade for studying PG Diploma in Healthcare Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Candidates can collect the application / prospectus from IICT and fill up the same & apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Hospital Management. Candidates have to attach the following documents with the application form: two passport size photographs, photocopy of the degree or final year mark sheet, photocopy of the high school certificate, a demand draft of fee / cash deposit slip of bank / transaction detail (Electronic), etc. Candidates are admitted to the PG Diploma in Hospital Management throughout the year. Candidates are admitted directly without any entrance examination. Candidates can find the details at the IICT official website given Click Here
18th May 2018, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?

The concerned institute conducts entrance exam for admission in PG diploma in healthcare management course. You need to appear for the entrance exam to get admission.

The minimum qualification is a degree in life science field from a recognized university. Admission will be purely based on merit through entrance exam.
19th May 2018, 01:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Admission process to pursue PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT:

Candidates who are willing to pursue this PG Diploma in Healthcare Management course can directly apply to the college. Kindly go through the below mentioned instructions to pursue this course.

<> Application for the admission must be sent in the prescribed form along with the course fee.

<> You may click on "Application for admission" link that is available in the link that is given below.

<> And then that filled in application must be submitted to the institute on or before the specified last date.

<> And you are required to send the self attested documents which must be enclosed with the filled in application form.

* 2 passport size photographs
* Photocopy of degree of final year mark sheet
* Photocopy of high school certificate for DOB and father's name verification
* DD of the fee

Click here for Detailed Admission Procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?