28th January 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

Sir now i am studying diploma in automobile engineering after diploma do u have any chane i will join in aeronatical engineering in b-tech

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  5. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing Polytechnic in Automobile Engineering
  7. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. After diploma in computer engineering any chance to study Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  10. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  13. Will there be any chance for me to join MBA having completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Whether aeronautical and automobile engineering come under mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Which are the lateral entry colleges for diploma automobile engineering students?
20th March 2014, 01:49 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

Hello Friend !!

Yes, you have a chance a to get into B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering right after completing Diploma in Aeronatical Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering is :

You should have completed your 12th standard or Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or any Higher secondary education.

Also both Physics and Chemistry should be amongst the science subjects studied.

You should have studied Mathematics too as a subject. Some institutes also keep restrictions like those who have pursued English also as a subject should apply. The candidates are required for various entrance exams like EAMCET to secure admission.

You should be a Citizen of the country

You should be at least 18 years old or above.

The maximum age should not exceed 23 years on the date of the exam .

So as per this eligibility criteria you can easily get into B.Tech AE after your Diploma in AE.

And the best thing about this step is, you will placed directly into B.Tech Second year since you are through Diploma degree.

You need to appear for an entrance examination called LEET.

LEET -- Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

This an entrance examination for the Diploma Students to recruit them into Engineering Colleges.

Every Engineering College will intake 5 Admission through LEET every year.

The students with this Examination are directly placed into the IInd year of Engineering in their desired course.

Examination Pattern :

The test will have 75 multiple choice questions

Duration of the Exam is 90 minutes.

Each question carries one mark.

Also the Negative Marking scheme is applicable in the exam i.e for every wrong answer your marks will be deducted.

Top Engineering Institutes in India are :

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi
BITS Pilani
IIT Roorkee
IT-BHU
IIT-Guwahati
College of Engg , Anna University, Guindy

All the Best !!
16th June 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

After completing diploma automobile engineering can i apply for B.E. Aeronautical engineering?
3rd January 2015, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

can i join diplomo in aeronaitcal engineering after completing 10th with any entrance exam?
24th March 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I join in aeronautical engineering after diploma mechanical
28th June 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma chemical?
14th August 2015, 07:55 PM
DSP@1

The courses which you are eligible to do in graduation after doing Diploma in Automobile Engineering are:-

-Aeronautical Engineering,
-Automobile Engineering,
-Mechanical Engineering,
-Mechatronics,
-Computer Science and Engineering

As from the above mentioned list you are eligible to do graduation course in Aeronautical engineering after ndoing automobile course in diploma
20th February 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Any chance of to do aeronotical engineering ofter completed diploma in electrical electronics engineering
13th June 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What is a process of to admit in aeronotical engg after completing dip in automobile engg??? also requirment for it??? And collages in maharashtra ????
28th October 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering in Bangalore,can I write the leet exam to get lateral entry in btech in aeronautical
26th June 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i join aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in automobile
22nd September 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Which courses 0f BE can we do after doing in automobile diplom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?