4th January 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?

My son has scored 55% in 12th in commerce stream. We want him to persue for diploma in mechanical engineering. There is another option of BBA. As for career prospects which is better diploma in mechanical or bba

13th January 2014, 11:15 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?

BBA or diploma in Mechanical engineering both are good courses and both have good scopes. And as your son have done 12th with commerce then i think BBA is the best course for your career.

After BBA you can apply for the MBA. This is a master degree course. It is a professional course and it is 2 years course. It is a management course and there are so many courses in MBA. And you can choose any of the course which is related to your field and in which you have interest.

Here are some courses in which your son can apply after the BBA:
MBA in Finance
MBA in HR
MBA in management
MBA in marketing
MBA in IT
MBA in computers
MBA in banking
MBA in international business

All are good courses and have good scope and after that you can apply for the job in those companies which are related to your field.
And it is best to take admission in that college which have good value and are reputed. So, you have to apply for entrance exam there are so many entrance exams which are conducted for the MBA admission.
And it is also best if you will do BBA from a reputed college with good percentage.
For getting admission in MBA you need minimum 55% marks in BBA after that you will be able to apply for the MBA entrance.
3rd September 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?

I have completed my 2 in Vocational in computer trade .Pls tell me which is better for me BBA or BCA or Diploma in Mecanical.
30th May 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical group so which is the best group in bba to do for mechanical students.or is there any option to do except b tech
14th June 2017, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my higher secondary with 68% marks in science(bio science) ...by giving jexpo in the counselling i have got mechanical production.... is that will be good for me or BBA or BCA will be helpful for me for my career
17th January 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I think Diploma in mechanical engineering has good scope.
BBS i am not sure but you need to have Soft skill,English and it's good course if you wish to do business in future or acquire managerial position in the firm.
5th April 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have compleate mr&ac in iti after iti what is the best BBA or diploma in mechanical engineering please help which is best for my future
2nd June 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is better BBA or Diploma Engineering? I have scored 65% in 12th in Science stream. Please give me a suggests.
31st July 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th with 52% so which one is better for me engineering or BBA
5th August 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 non medical with 85% now am confused between bba Or mechanical engineering or computer It which is best for future employment stats... Any opinion
3rd September 2021, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I am confused that what should I do between polytechnic or BBA after 12th
29th June 2022, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12th 60% with commerce so which course is best my English and math is weak please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?