7th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma course after 10th for having a bright future?

Can I do diploma course after 10th for having a bright future? I am interested in music. So, can I setup my career and have a better future with the diploma course? Will it help me or not? Can everyone please provide me your suggestions and views?

7th May 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma course after 10th for having a bright future?

Yes, you can do Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard to have a bright future. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying LEET/ECET/JELET examination. After completion of B.E/B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
7th May 2015, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can opt for a Diploma course based on your 10th qualification but you have to appear for entrance exam which is mostly conducted state wise and also known as polytechnic entrance exam. 10+2 is more of a school education and it will not offer you most job when we compare it to diploma course. Hence, if you want to start your job early then diploma is a good option.

The good thing about these Diploma courses is that they are professional courses and you can apply for job after completion in private companies as well as in some government organisation where diploma is needed.
7th May 2015, 10:35 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes, if you want to go for certain diploma course in which you have interest, then I am sure that you will be able to make a good career opportunity, as you are interested in music so do the diploma course in music and music is a very rare practice and has a very vast popularity so if you do well in it, then you can make a better future in your life.
8th May 2015, 06:30 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can join Diploma course after 10th.
And also their are bright future after diploma course.
First you have to appear in entrance exam to get admission in diploma course as like JEXPO, CET, DCECE etc. based on state.
You must score good rank in entrance exam to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?