7th November 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

Hello
I have completed diploma in electronics and communication.
can i joind B.sc electronics directly 2nd year?
please let me know asap
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  2. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  4. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?
  5. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  6. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  8. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  9. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  15. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  16. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  17. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  18. How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
9th November 2014, 07:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed diploma in electronics and communication.
can i joind B.sc electronics directly 2nd year?
please let me know asap
thank you and regards
Yes, of course you can directly join in B.Sc Electronics course after Diploma. You may get one year exemption and get direct admission in B.Sc electronics 2nd year. However, you must clear with admission procedure of the respective college, because eligibility criteria for B.Sc electronics course is differs from college to college. So, it's better to know about the admission procedure before applying for the course.

Pass in +2 with Maths and physics or equivalent with 55% marks from recognized university. The marks required for B.Sc electronic different for different colleges. Most of the reputed colleges conduct their own entrance exams as well as interview to admit the eligible candidates for this course.
9th November 2014, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

Yes, you can get admission on the basis of Lateral Entry Entrance Test, if you have done your diploma in engineering from an AICTE approved college.

There are many Universities in India which conduct LEET for giving admission to Diploma Engineering holders in 2nd year directly.

Therefore, you can apply for entrance exam for any University and you will be definitely eligible for admission into 2nd year of the Bachelor course related to your Diploma field.
20th April 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

I have completed my 2 with maths chemistry english hindi and data entry can i get admission in any field for further study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?