9th June 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service which is available in Universal Institute of Hotel Management? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service student?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  7. Good fields after Hotel management with specialization in Food & Beverage Service? Can i appear for MPPSC?
  8. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  10. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  11. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  12. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  13. How can I join Defence job being a Hotel Management graduate?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  15. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  18. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
15th November 2018, 03:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?

** The duration of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service course is six months.

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management is in between 30 to 40K.

** For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

156/1,156/2 A Block Nehru Colony, Near Hotel Him Place, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand, India - 248001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?