19th September 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship. I would like to know about the course fee of PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship which is available in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar. Kindly tell me about the course duration as well.

22nd September 2019, 09:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar?

The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar is of 2 years.

The fee expenses of Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar is given below :-

First Year Fee Expenses:-

Tuition :-Rs.461500
Library & Teaching Aids :-Rs.65500
Computer & Internet Charges :-Rs.15000
Room Rent (Twin Accommodation A/c) :-Rs.70000

Second Year Fee Expenses:-

Tuition :-Rs.432100
Library & Teaching Aids :-Rs.54650
Computer & Internet Charges :-Rs.15000
Room Rent (Twin Accommodation A/c) :-Rs.70000

You can visit the website https://www.ediindia.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?