9th June 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service student?
  5. Good fields after Hotel management with specialization in Food & Beverage Service? Can i appear for MPPSC?
  6. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University? -- [New]
  8. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  9. How can I join Defence job being a Hotel Management graduate?
  10. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  11. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any kind of government job in food and beverage service?
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  14. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  15. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  16. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Hotel Management student?
  17. How can I become a Chef after doing B.Com?
  18. What is the fee for HM course?
23rd February 2023, 11:57 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?

The Diploma in Food & Beverage Service at Universal Institute of Hotel Management is a 1-year full-time program aimed at providing students with comprehensive knowledge and skills related to food and beverage service in the hospitality industry.

Here is a brief overview of the course structure:

Semester 1:

Food and Beverage Service I
Food Production
Hygiene and Food Safety
Communication and Soft Skills
Computer Fundamentals

Semester 2:

Food and Beverage Service II
Food and Beverage Controls
Housekeeping Operations and Management
Hospitality French
Personality Development

The course curriculum is designed to provide students with practical training in the areas of food service, dining room management, sanitation, menu planning, catering and event planning, and beverage service.

For more detailed information about the course, you can visit the institute's website or contact them directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?