8th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Business Economics course from Dayalbagh Educational Institute. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Dayalbagh Educational Institute offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Business Economics students?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tele Communications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  12. How can I get admission in Polytechnic in Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI)
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Economics) in Agra College?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  17. Fee expenses of MBA(Business Economics) in Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
17th March 2023, 05:53 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Course Structure: The PG Diploma in Business Economics course from Dayalbagh Educational Institute is a one-year full-time program. The course is divided into two semesters, and each semester consists of 5 papers. The course covers various topics related to business and economics such as managerial economics, financial management, accounting, marketing, international business, etc. The course also includes project work and practical training to provide students with hands-on experience.

Fee Expenses: The fee for PG Diploma in Business Economics course from Dayalbagh Educational Institute is around INR 28,000 per year. However, the fee may vary based on the specific course and the category of the candidate. However, the fees may vary by course and the university has revised the fee structure for the academic session 2023-24.

Please note that the above information is based on the latest available data and may be subject to change. It is advisable to check with the institute for the most updated and accurate information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?