31st October 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?

hello
i want a diploma in accounting field
and my qualification is 12th with science
and i want all fees and cource details

2nd November 2014, 12:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want a diploma in accounting field
and my qualification is 12th with science
and i want all fees and cource details
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Accountancy course after completing 12th standard in science stream. Most of the institutions which gives first preference to the candidates who have completed their 12th standard in commerce stream. Since, you have completed 12th standard in science stream. So you have less chance to get first preference, when compared to commerce stream students. However, you can definitely get admission for the Diploma in Accountancy.

Diploma in Accountancy Eligibility Criteria: -
  • The applicant must have completed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • The applicant must have scored at least 50% marks at the 12th standard level.
  • The admission to the course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

The fee structure of Diploma in Accountancy is in between Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per year. The fee structure differs from college to college. Every college and university charge different amounts for this Diploma in Accountancy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?