11th October 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Diploma courses that can be done after 12th Arts?

What is the diploma courses after intermediate of arts? Please someone tell me the Diploma course after +2 arts.

25th October 2014, 12:20 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses that can be done after 12th Arts?

Diploma in Engineering courses can be pursued straight after 10th class and 10+2 has nothing to do with it. You have to show 10th qualification for admission into Diploma course. The admission in purely based on the written examination and you have to get a very good rank for getting admission in a top polytechnic institute.

Therefore, don't worry if you have done 10+2 with Arts because for Diploma in Engineering course you need only 10th qualification with science and maths subjects from a recognized board of education.

Therefore, apply for any polytechnic entrance exam and be prepared for the exam. There will be objective type questions related to science and maths of 10th class level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?