15th December 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?

hi, i am manoj kumar. i have completed diploma in iti. trade-Welder. I want to do mechanical diploma in correspondence course. give me a advise for this. what can i do for it ?

22nd December 2013, 02:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?

Yes, of course you can do diploma in mechanical after the ITI course. You can take admission in diploma through the 10th basis. And it is necessary to have 10th class with minimum 50% marks. After that you can apply for the diploma in mechanical. And it is a good stream.

There are so many companies related to this field there you will easily get good job. And you can apply for the any good and reputed college which is recognized by the any university.

And it is good if you can take admission in any reputed college it will make you easy to get good job and now a days there is very tough competition so you should do diploma with good marks and you have to do hard work.

There are so many companies in India related to the Mechanical field. some are given below:
NTPC
SAIL
BHEL
BEL

and many more these are very reputed companies. And after the diploma you can also apply for the degree and it is best to do Degree in Mechanical course after that you can apply for these companies to get good job. And these companies conduct entrance exam for the recruitment so you should also prepare for this. And i think these are the best companies to get job.

And after that if you want to do degree then you can get direct admission in 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme. And it is best after that you can also apply for the civil services conducted by the UPSC. For these you should have graduation with minimum 50% marks and in this competitive world there is very tough competition to getting good job. Every one want to get government job so you should also try to get good job.
16th July 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?

Now I will put a application for diploma mechanical engineering for four options there not got a seat so I will check where will seat pending that I will check
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?