28th June 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Does Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad offer job assistance to Diploma in Architecture Engineering candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering course from Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad? -- [New]
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering?
  5. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  6. List of B.Arch colleges for a candidate with 88 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  8. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  9. Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  11. List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  13. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 3128 rank in UPTU B.Arch?
  15. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  16. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of 3years diploma in Architecture Assitantship?
  17. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  18. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
15th July 2018, 05:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad offer job assistance to Diploma in Architecture Engineering candidates?

As per my knowledge, yes Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad is offer job assistance to Diploma in Architecture Engineering candidates.

For further information you should contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 278, Shankar Ghanekar Rd, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400025
Phone: 022 2431 0807
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?