28th June 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to join Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges to study Diploma in Cardiology? Which one has good scope either Diploma Cardiology and Diploma in X-ray Technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  8. How many Diploma in CT Scan Technician seats are available in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  9. Procedure to apply for masters in Cardiology technician in 2018?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  12. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course?
  14. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  17. How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
15th July 2018, 06:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute are given below.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in 12th for this course is 55%.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

** The duration of this course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?