31st October 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I relate Pastry Management with Accountancy if completed Diploma in Pastry Management & Accountancy?

Hi,

I have done Pastry Management & Diploma Of Accounting.
My TR got refused because of the last 6 months qualification which is Diploma Of Accounting did not match main trade course Pastry. Is there any way that we can show that the accounting is related to pastry.

Thanks
Ali

11th April 2023, 04:53 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How can I relate Pastry Management with Accountancy if completed Diploma in Pastry Management & Accountancy?

If your TR (Temporary Residence) visa got refused due to the last 6 months qualification not matching your main trade course, you may be able to address this concern by providing additional evidence to demonstrate how your Diploma of Accounting is related to your Pastry Management course.
Here are some steps you can take:
  • Provide a detailed explanation in your application: Explain in detail how your Diploma of Accounting is related to your Pastry Management course. Provide specific examples of how the two courses complement each other, and how the knowledge and skills you gained from your accounting course will be beneficial for your pastry management career.
  • Submit supporting documents: Submit any relevant supporting documents that can strengthen your case, such as academic transcripts, certificates, letters of recommendation, or work experience letters. These documents can help demonstrate that your Diploma of Accounting is directly relevant to your pastry management career.
  • Seek professional advice: Consider seeking advice from a migration agent or immigration lawyer who can assess your situation and provide guidance on how to proceed. They can also assist you in preparing a strong application and addressing any concerns raised by the immigration authorities.
It's important to note that while providing evidence of the relationship between your two qualifications can help strengthen your case, there is no guarantee of success. The decision to grant a visa ultimately rests with the immigration authorities, and they will consider a range of factors beyond just your qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?