29th March 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana for a Government employee?

Hi Sir,
I am Mahesh Kumar Hans, working in a Government sector since last four years in Engineering-Electrical wing as a Junior Attendant. Now I am interested for doing part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Delhi/Haryana. Please provide me the relevant information for the same. Waiting for your positive response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  2. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  3. How to do part time diploma in Punjab and Haryana? I am a center government employee
  4. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
  5. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  6. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  8. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  9. List of part time diploma colleges for an employee?
  10. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  11. Can I do B.E Part time after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering 4 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the jobs after completing part time diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
  17. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
31st March 2016, 05:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana for a Government employee?

Yes, you can very much opt for part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana. You just have to contact the respective Institutional branch providing the above mentioned course and fill up the application form for enrolment in the course. After successful completion of the admission steps, you will be very much eligible to pursue the curse via distance mode.
1st April 2016, 09:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana for a Government employee?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely opt for part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana being a Government employee.
You just need to inform to the Institution that you are interested to apply for the part time course and then fill the application form to enrol yourself in the course. After that you can take admission for the distance course.
4th October 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a central govt Employee I am get to promotion so I need diploma ELECTRICAL AICT APROVEL
29th July 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a employee of indian railway, technician. Sir for je post I have to provide diploma certificate in electrical. Distance diploma is valid for promotional exam?
Is there any distance college in kolkata?
17th August 2021, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How much distance must be matter for diploma course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?