22nd October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

List colleges offering correspondence HR/Business Management Diploma in UAE

Hello,
I want to do Diploma course in HR or Business Management. Is there anyone who knows of a college in UAE that offer these courses on part time or correspondence/distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  3. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  4. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  5. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  7. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  8. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  9. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  10. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  11. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in Civil(Approved by AICTE) in AP?
  12. How can one do Engineering and Medical courses simultaneously?
  13. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  14. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  15. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  16. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  17. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  18. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
28th April 2023, 12:16 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: List colleges offering correspondence HR/Business Management Diploma in UAE

Here are some colleges and universities that offer correspondence diploma programs in HR/Business Management in the UAE:
  • University of Dubai
  • Abu Dhabi University
  • University of Sharjah
  • Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus
  • Institute of Management Technology Dubai
  • Amity University Dubai
  • Westford University College
  • Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies
It is recommended that you research each institution's website or contact their admissions department directly for more information on their specific diploma programs in HR/Business Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?