18th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Professional Cookery in Karnataka

Hello Sir, can I know about the colleges where Diploma in Professional Cookery course is available anywhere in Karnataka? I am interested to do this course so I am looking for the college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering external B.Tech course to Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?
  4. Job opportunities through Diploma in Professional Cookery course?
  5. Does Munnar Catering College offer Campus Placement to Professional Cookery Diploma students?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?
  7. List of colleges offering aeronautical diploma
  8. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  9. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  10. Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  11. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  12. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  13. List of government colleges in Karnataka for Optometrist and their admission procedure -- [New]
  14. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  15. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do diploma in pharmacy?
  17. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology at Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
19th May 2018, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Professional Cookery in Karnataka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can I know about the colleges where Diploma in Professional Cookery course is available anywhere in Karnataka? I am interested to do this course so I am looking for the college. Please tell me asap.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Cookery or Catering courses in Karnataka is given below:

AIMS Institute - Official Website

Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore - Official Website

Lavonne Academy of Baking Science and Pastry Arts - Official Website

ASK Institute of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts - Official Website

Presidency College of Hotel Management - Official Website

Bangalore Culinary Academy - Official Website

Sambhram College of Hotel Management - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?