16th January 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in WB offering admission through Management quota in ECE Diploma?

Sir.
I want to get admitted in some good private diploma college in management quota with Electronics & communication engg. Can you please give the list of such engineering college in WB where i can get admission.
****Please reply me soon. Its really very urgent****
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  2. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  3. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  4. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
  5. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  6. List of BHMS exam taken by states in which resident of other states can appear? Lit of college in UP, Chandigarh and Maharashtra which provides admission through Management quota?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  8. List of colleges offering management quota seats for MBBS course? Does SRM university offer any MBBS course?
  9. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  10. Admission in MCA colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  11. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  12. How to get admission iN VIT in ECU through management quota?
  13. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  14. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  15. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  17. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in ECE without any entrance exam?
  18. Is there any PG diploma course for B.E(ECE) students? Colleges offering the diploma course in PG level?
17th January 2015, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in WB offering admission through Management quota in ECE Diploma?

You can get admission in following Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal

1. Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata (West Bengal)
Dakshin Gobindapur, PS- Sonarpur , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700145

2. M.B.C. Institute of Engineering and Technology, Burdwan (West Bengal), Sadhanpur, Burdwan , Burdwan (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713101

3. Swami Vivekananda School of Diploma, Durgapur (West Bengal), Malandighi, P.S. : Kanksha, Durgapur , Durgapur (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713212

4. JIS School of Polytechnic, Kalyani (West Bengal), Block A, Phase III , Kalyani (Nadia Dist.) - 741235

5. Budge Budge Institute of Technology, Kolkata (West Bengal), Nischintapur, Budge Budge , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700137
10th June 2018, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in WB offering admission through Management quota in ECE Diploma?

I failed intermediate but i want to do diploma engineering i dint wrote ceep
Please help me whether i may get seat in those colleges in management quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?