7th November 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?

Hello
How much salary will person take after
complete diploma engineering in
electronics and telecommunication??????
please tell me about companies and its salaries

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  2. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  5. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  7. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  10. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  13. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student? -- [New]
  15. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top companies in Electronics and Telecommunication in india?
  17. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
9th November 2014, 09:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
How much salary will person take after
complete diploma engineering in
electronics and telecommunication??????
please tell me about companies and its salaries
Always remember, salary depends on various factors like, Experience, Qualification and skills that you have. After completing a Diploma in ECE you can get a job on junior level posts. As a fresher you can get salary approximately Rs.10, 000 to 15,000 per month.

To get a high salary package, you must have complete B.Tech degree in relevant specialization (or) You must gain some work experience in related field. You can find the job opportunity in any one of the listed companies.

• BSNL JTO -Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officers
  • CMC Ltd
  • Cranes Software International Ltd
  • Datamatics Global Services
  • EMC India
  • Eveready
  • Exide Industries Ltd
  • GAIL -Gas Authority of India Limited
  • HAL -Hinustan Aeronautics Limited
  • Industries India Ltd
  • ISRO -Indian Space Research Organization
  • NTPC -National Thermal Power Corporation
  • ONGC -Oil and Natural Nas Commission Limited
  • SAIL -Steel Authority of India Limited
  • Amara Raja Batteries Ltd
  • Bartronics India Ltd
  • BEL -Bharat Electronics Limited
  • Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
  • Bharti Airtel Ltd
  • Bharti Teletech
  • Dell India Private Ltd
  • Delta Energy Systems (India) Pvt Ltd
  • DRDO -Defence Research and Development Organization
  • ECIL -Electronics Corporation India Limited
  • Educomp Solutions Ltd
27th May 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?

Sir i have completed 12th with 83%. I am biomaths group. Can i have chance to study diploma in mechanical engineering
21st May 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED ECE IN 2010. BUT DUE TO BAD HEALTH, I WAS UNABLE TO START MY CAREER. NOW, I AM EAGERLY SEARCHING FOR A SUITABLE JOB. I PASSED THE EXAM WITH 66%. IS THERE COMPANY IN HYDERABAD RECRUITING ECEs ?
28th May 2016, 09:26 PM
Jitu369

After completion of diploma engineering in
electronics and telecommunication you will get job as junior engineer in government sector as well as in private companies with healthy salary around 15-20K according to your marks & knowledge.

Here are list of some companies where you can apply:
>> Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)

>> Bharti Airtel Ltd
Bharti Teletech

>> Dell India Private Ltd

>> GAIL -Gas Authority of India Limited

>> HAL -Hinustan Aeronautics Limited

>> CMC Ltd

>> Cranes Software International Ltd

>> EMC India

Also you can apply for job in railway which offers very good salary.
16th August 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma from etc branch in 2013 with 81% now am searching a job . Is there any company in Odisha so plz suggest me
28th February 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Ibhave completed diploma in electronics and communication branch with 83%. Now i'm searching a job. So if you know any company please tell me.
23rd July 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How much pay salary to except fresher who passed with ece in diploma
29th July 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What is salary after electronic polytechnic
28th August 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Please give me employment. 2348164116423
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?