2nd July 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?

Hello everyone,
I want to do Diploma in Agriculture after 10th. So please give me all information about how to apply it in Gujarat state and which are the Universities for Diploma Agriculture course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  2. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?
  3. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  5. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  6. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course in Ahmedabad, Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Gujarat?
  9. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  10. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  11. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma? -- [New]
  13. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  14. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  15. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  16. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  17. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  18. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
5th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?

List of Colleges/Universities offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat :

>> Junagadh Agricultural University

Address : Junagadh , Gujarat - 362015

Ph.No : 0285 67 2080

>> Navsari Agricultural University

Address : Dandi Rd, Navsari , Gujarat - 396450

Ph.No : 02637 282 823

>> Agricultural University of Gujarat

Address : AAU Campus, Hadgood, Anand ,

Gujarat - 388110

>> Anand Agricultural University etc.,
8th July 2015, 09:57 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?

List of universities that offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat are as follows:

Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University
www.sdau.edu.in/

Junagadh Agricultural University
www.jau.in/

Navsari Agricultural University
www.nau.in/

Anand Agricultural University
www.aau.in/
9th June 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

My son got 85% in GSEB NOW... WHICH diploma course join for better future ...
He would like to serve the nation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?