31st January 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better to do in Diploma? Computer Science or Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Is computer science engineering diploma is better than civil engineering diploma what is the job opportunity for both ?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  2. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which one is better to do in Diploma? Computer Science or Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to do MBA course after completion of 10th class?
  5. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  6. Do KSOU offer M.Tech distance courses?
  7. How to do diploma in Civil after completing B.E computer science engineering from AMIE?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  9. Can I take admission in B.Tech civil engineering after diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  10. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  11. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  12. How to go for civil after doing diploma in computer engineering
  13. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  14. Can I take admission in BS computer science after doing diploma of associate engineering in civil technology
  15. What can be done after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  16. Courses in Tamilnadu after finishing ITI in Fitter?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  18. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
31st January 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better to do in Diploma? Computer Science or Civil Engineering?

Both Computer Science and Civil Engineering are the top branches that are opted by many students in Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. If you are interested in Computer Programming, Coding, etc., I suggest you to opt for Diploma in Computer Science course. If you are interested to go into Construction field for designing the plan of buildings, bridges, roads, apartments, etc. you can opt for Civil Engineering course. Job opportunities are almost equal for candidates who have pursued Computer Science or Civil Engineering course.
1st February 2015, 12:10 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which one is better to do in Diploma? Computer Science or Civil Engineering?

Both the courses having good scope in Government and Private sectors as well. You can choose any one of the course based on your Interest. Your interest is most important one don’t think about other suggestion. However, you can get suggestion from your school teacher because they know about your capability and skill.

1) If you want to become an Computer Engineer then you can apply for Diploma in Computer Science.

2) If you want to become an Civil Engineer then you can apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering.
11th April 2015, 05:28 PM
kunalroy89

Both fields have good opportunities.
But if you want good job just after diploma and not interested in too much of further studies,then Civil engg could be a better choice.The reason being there are various vacancies in private firms as well as huge vacancies in State govt as well as Central govt departments for JE Civil. Almost every year hundreds of vacancies are there in each state PWDs,WRD,RCD dept etc and through SSC in CPWD,MES,CWC etc.
PSUs also recruits lots of JE Civil each year. So vacancies would be in huge number if you are a good student you will get a job right away.
But for Diploma in Computer Science, although jobs are high paid but in less numbers. Govt vacancies are few and so are pvt vacancies. But if you can prolong your studies for higher and complete B.Tech after diploma or even go on till M.Tech then the job vacancies as well as payment would be much much higher.
12th April 2015, 09:47 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Both Branch has lots of Opportunities and Good Carrier in both Branch.
Every thing is depend on your interest.So first of all think where you want to go.If you are interested in Programming,Coding and if you are able to sit for many hours if front of Computer then Computer Science is well for You.
But Civil is totally different to Computer Science.You have to do field work in this Branch.But there is more government jobs opportunities than Computer Science Branch.You can also appear the Lateral Entry Exam for Engineering Degree like B.Tech or B.E. after Completing the Diploma in any Branch.You can get the highest package in Private Companies in Computer Science Branch as compare to Civil.But Civil branch has more chances in Government Jobs.
So get any branch that you like and Complete your study with good Percentage and Skills Set.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?