9th March 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Interior Design course. I am studying B.A.(English) right now. So, my question is, this course is available or not? I would like to know that I am eligible for this course after my graduation? What are the benefits I get after this course?

19th April 2018, 08:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Interior Designing course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Diploma in Interior Designing course is,

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or 3 years Diploma course or its equivalent course from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

>> As you are doing BA in English course, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this Diploma in Interior Designing course.

Some of the colleges offering this Diploma in Interior Designing course are,

@ Academy of Applied Arts, New Delhi
@ IFFA Multimedia, Mumbai
@ Academy of Art and Design, Mumbai
@ AD The Design School, New Delhi
@ Aesthetic College of Interior Designing, Calicut
@ Academy of Interior Design, Jaipur ..etc.,
21st April 2018, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Interior Design course. I am studying B.A.(English) right now. So, my question is, this course is available or not? I would like to know that I am eligible for this course after my graduation? What are the benefits I get after this course?

Possibility to study a Diploma in Interior Designing courses for BA English student is high. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with creativity are eligible to study the diploma course in interior design. The BA English student must have very good creative skills and interest in designing to do the interior designing course. Duration of the course is one year.
Candidates after completion of the diploma course in interior design can work as design coordinator, interior designer, etc. in various fields like film companies, event management companies, interior design companies, retailers, exhibition centers, TV companies, architectural and construction companies, hotels, restaurants, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?