6th December 2022, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Prasarabharthi entranenece exam books name

Sir, I have Completed my diploma in EEE, and my sister have completed diploma in AEI. Sir Which books should we prepare? Sir would you please give me your advice..thanking you

28th January 2023, 05:26 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Prasarabharthi entranenece exam books name

The Prasar Bharati (PB) established under the Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India). It is India's largest broadcaster and comprises Doordarshan and All India Radio. It wishes to recruit young and skilled personnel for managing the posts of Engineering Assistant and Technician in offices spread all over the country. Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Government of India will make recruitment to these posts on behalf of the Parsar Bharati under special dispensation given by the Government.

Exam Pattern for Engineering Assistant Post : Selection post will be based on a written examination which will be conducted by SSC. The examination will consist of two papers as detailed below :

Paper I (Objective Type) which consist of General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Technical Knowledge.
No. of Questions: 200
Total Marks: 200
Time allotted : 2 hours.

Paper II (Descriptive Type) any one of the following : Physics, Radio Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology (Any one of the concerned subject)

No of questions : 200
Total Marks : 200
Time Allotted : 2 hours

Note : The interview for the post of Engineering Assistant will be of 100 marks.

Best books for the SSC Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant/ Technician Exam preparation are suggested as below:

1. SSC Prasar Bharati Electronics Engineering 9th Edition by G K Publication .

2. SSC Prasar Bharati Electrical Engineering 9th Edition by G K Publication

3. SSC Reasoning by Kiran Prakashan Private Limited

4. Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant/Technician Recruitment by R.Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?