11th November 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?

Dear Sir,

My Name is Vinay, I want to do Mining engg Diploma Course with 10th Qualification Please Send me the Details about

1.How can i apply for mining diploma entrance examinations
2.Is there any Scholarships & Stay founds for best Rankers
3.Fee & another economical Discussions

Please send me the details as early as possible

Thanks & Regards.,

Vinay Chandavolu
Karim nagar

Related Questions:
  1. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  3. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  4. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  6. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether all expenses of School will be free after qualifying in Scholarship Test?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  10. How can I get sufficient scholarship for 6th semester tuition fee in diploma engineering course?
  11. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  12. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
  13. Is it possible to get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd in MAIT of GGSIPU in the same branch(Mechanical)?
  14. Can I do diploma in mining engineering after passing SSC? Is there any entrance exam?
  15. Date of announcement of notification of Diploma in Mining? Procedure to apply for the course?
  16. Can I get scholarship if I have completed my diploma and scored 4th rank in Punjab and got admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year?
  17. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  18. Information about mining engineering diploma?
20th November 2014, 12:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?

For Diploma in Mining Engineering, 10th with Maths and Science subjects is sufficient to make you eligible for entrance exam. Also, make sure that you have studied 10th from a recognized board of education.

The admission is based on the entrance exam and those who get top rank will definitely be eligible for admission in top Polytechnic Institutes.

The fee is government polytechnic is very less compared to private polytechnics. Therefore, if you get a excellent rank, then it will surely help you in completing your course at minimum cost through government polytechnic. Also, some states have scholarship schemes for poor students and you can definitely apply for those scholarships after getting admission.
15th November 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?

My Name Is Sameer,
I Completed My Diploma in Mining Engineering
I want to do my B.tech (Mining Engineering) in IIT Colleges, So how can I get seat in IIT Colleges
What is the processed please Help Me,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?