21st September 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Short term Diploma courses in Hotel Management?

I am sunithaa I want to do 3 or 6 months hotel management diploma courses from a medium range institute which should be in my budget.

5th December 2014, 09:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Short term Diploma courses in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sunithaa I want to do 3 or 6 months hotel management diploma courses from a medium range institute which should be in my budget.
There are so many short term Diploma courses in Hotel Management are available. But, you must spend at least one year to complete the course. Here I am providing some best short term courses in Hotel Management,
  • Craftsmanship Course in Food Production (one year and six months)
  • Craftsmanship Course in Food and Beverage Service (one year and six months)
  • Certificate Course in Hotel and Catering Management (six months)
  • Diploma in Food Production (one year and six months)
  • Diploma in Food and Beverage Service (one year and six months)
  • Diploma in Front Office (one year and six months)
  • Diploma in House Keeping (one year and six months)
  • Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery (one year and six months)

Eligibility Criteria:

=> The applicants those who have completed the 12th standard are eligible to apply for the short term Diploma courses in Hotel Management.

=> A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination is a must to seek admission to the same.

=> The admission to this course is offered on the basis of the marks that have obtained for the qualifying exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?