25th August 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

IS there any Civil Diploma courses conducted by IGNOU at Kolkata branch?

Sir ,
I want to know that is there is any Civil diploma courses conducted by IGNOU at Kolkata branch? If yes, then when and how I get the inrmation for admission?

regards,
Prasenjit Mondal.

Related Questions:
3rd April 2016, 12:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS there any Civil Diploma courses conducted by IGNOU at Kolkata branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ,
I want to know that is there is any Civil diploma courses conducted by IGNOU at Kolkata branch? If yes, then when and how I get the inrmation for admission?

regards,
Prasenjit Mondal.
Sorry, Civil Diploma courses are not available in IGNOU Kolkata Regional Centre. You can study the course in any one of the Polytechnic Colleges in Kolkata. The eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering is a pass in 10th standard. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the state government technical education board. The marks scored in the 10th and entrance marks will be considered for admission. The duration of the course is 3 years. The lists of courses in IGNOU Kolkata Regional Centre are available in the website link Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?