2nd February 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government job available for me as per my age and qualification?

Sir i did diploma in tourism through ignou ( D T S) and also i am doing p g in tourism through ignou and also i have don shart term course in hotal management as front office and tourist guide course six monthes and also i did diplama in health(dmlt) (D M L T) now i am 36 years old can i think about goverment job if yes which post i prafer

13th June 2016, 06:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any government job available for me as per my age and qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i did diploma in tourism through ignou ( D T S) and also i am doing p g in tourism through ignou and also i have don shart term course in hotal management as front office and tourist guide course six monthes and also i did diplama in health(dmlt) (D M L T) now i am 36 years old can i think about goverment job if yes which post i prafer

Sorry, it is difficult to get a government job at the age of 36 years.
You have also not studied any graduation, so it is difficult to get a job in government departments. For most of the jobs in government the maximum age limit is 35 years. You can find the jobs in the private sector with your qualification and experience. You keep trying for a good job in private companies itself.
14th June 2016, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job available for me as per my age and qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate age is 36 years and you have not studied any graduation also. So it is very difficult to get a job in government sector. So, you can work in various private companies with your qualifications and experience. You can get a job in the private sector easily with your experience. The maximum age limit for the government jobs are 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?