12th May 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years?

What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years? I am not sure about the steps which I need to follow up. So, can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the reply.

13th May 2015, 11:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years?

To get admission in AMIE after completion of your three years Diploma course from a recognised board, you need to follow the below mentioned admission procedure :-

Admission Procedure :-
1. To get admission in AMIE, you need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form, the photograph and educational qualifications submitted by you will be verified by a 'Supporter'. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you can get admission in AMIE course.

Documents Required :-
Along with membership application form, you need to submit the following documents with as mentioned below :-
1. Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
3. Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
4. Attested copy of Final/ Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
5. Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?