11th November 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

When the application form will be available for Integrated Diploma with H.S. courses in government colleges?

hello
kindly tell me when forms are avilable
for intregated courses of diploma with higher secondary,
how can i get it and can get a government college?
please help me and guide me....!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  2. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  3. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  4. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  5. What is the last date of submission of application form of B.Tech Integrated Course
  6. Date of issue of B.Ed application form? Fee of government B.Ed colleges? Cutoff marks to get in government college?
  7. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  8. What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?
  9. Can ECE students apply for National power training institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the application forms for Diploma entrance exams will be released? -- [New]
  11. Colleges offering M.Sc Integrated courses in Chennai?
  12. From where to get application form for admission to MSc Integrated Ph.D course in BARC?
  13. Where to get the application form for ISRO after completion of diploma in EC
  14. Criteria for admission in Integrated Course in Chemistry?
  15. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  16. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  17. Which field can we get in commerce? Can I get the computer line?
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
23rd January 2018, 12:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form will be available for Integrated Diploma with H.S. courses in government colleges?

You haven't mentioned the state to which you belong and also the institute name. There are different entrance exams available for different states.

You need to apply according to the state you belong. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?