16th December 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. Where should I go to study this course? Fee structure and duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  2. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  3. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  4. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  5. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  6. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  8. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college is best in Hyderabad to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How can I get a job in banking sector?
  10. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  11. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  12. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  13. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  14. Can I get job in Banking sector after PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance)?
  15. Which job oriented short term courses are available after completing B.Com?
  16. List of Post Graduate Diploma courses available in IIMs? Do IIMs provide PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  17. What should I do after B.Com final year completion? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure of MBA in Finance for Banking and Insurance graduate?
18th December 2016, 09:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course?

The name of best college for you in which you can apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course admission are given below.

** T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
Fees: INR 1500000

** Asia- Pacific Institute of Management (AIM, Delhi), Sarita Vihar, Delhi
Fees: INR 890000

** Institute of Banking & Finance, Rajendra Place, Delhi
Fees: INR 225000

DURATION: The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course is two years.
19th December 2016, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. Where should I go to study this course? Fee structure and duration of this course?

You can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in the following institutions:

Symbiosis Institute for Distance Learning - Official Website
The fees for the course in Symbiosis institute will be Rs 36,000 and the course duration is two years.

NMIMS - Official Website
The fee for the course at NMIMS is Rs 63,000. The course duration is two years.

ISBF - Official Website

Gauhati University - Official Website
The fee for the course at Gauhati University is Rs 6,000. The course duration is one year.

BSE Institute Limited - Official Website
The fee for the course at BSE Institute is Rs 1,35,000 + 14.5 % service tax. The duration of the course is one year.

AMA Centre for Banking - Official Website
The course duration is six months at AMA Centre for Banking and fees is Rs 20,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?