5th June 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission in possible in B.Tech at any institute under Fee Waiver scheme for Diploma engineering pass out?

I have completed my diploma engineering of electronics & telecommunication in 2015 with flying colours. I want to be B.Tech. So, tell me that can i get the facility of tuition fee waiver? I am not backward caste but my family income is less than required amount and also i am excellent scorer as i said above.

5th June 2016, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in possible in B.Tech at any institute under Fee Waiver scheme for Diploma engineering pass out?

Yes, you can get admission and study B.Tech course under Fee Waiver Scheme after completion of your Diploma Engineering course. You must have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions in order to be eligible for getting fee exemption for pursuing B.Tech course :-

1. Your family annual income should be less than Rs.1 lakhs. In case of SC/ST candidates, it should not exceed more than Rs.2 lakhs.

2. You are not eligible to this scheme if any one of your parents is a Government employee.

3. You must have to secure admission in B.Tech course through entrance examination. If you take admission in B.Tech course through Management quota seats, you are not eligible to get fee exemption for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?