4th November 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission through Minority quota for a candidate who is appearing in CAP rounds?

hello
while appearing for CAP rounds,
are the students also eligible for
admissions via minority quota????
kindly let me know

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission under Minority quota for a candidate who have secured 11000 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission for BSc Agriculture? How to register online for CAP rounds?
  3. Can I get a seat(IT/Electronics) in KJ Somaiya vidyavihar through Gujarati quota? How to apply for the same? I'm expecting rank 140-150 in CET and around 80% marks in PCM
  4. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
  5. Cutoff list of OC COEP for all CAP rounds?
  6. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar?
  8. Is it possible to apply for PG CET for MCa after completing BCA course? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  10. Will I get a seat in BAMS or BHMS after scoring 20,786 rank in EAMCET? What is the fee structure? When is the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get into NL Dalmia under Minority quota after scoring 100/240 in CET?
  12. Admission in MBA program under minority quota at NIT, durgapur?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for diploma CET exam after diploma in EC? Old question papers of it?
  14. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  15. Is Domicile Certificate necessary for getting admission into Diploma course under Minority quota?
  16. With an AIR of 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE with 75% in 12th can I get a good college?
  17. Passed 12th from Uttarakhand. Am I eligible for MHT CET?
  18. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
13th March 2023, 06:26 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Admission through Minority quota for a candidate who is appearing in CAP rounds?

In India, many educational institutions offer admission through a minority quota. This means that a certain percentage of seats are reserved for students belonging to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians (Parsis).

If you belong to one of these minority communities, you may be eligible for admission through the minority quota. However, the admission process varies from institution to institution. Some institutions have a separate application process for minority quota candidates, while others consider minority candidates during the regular admission process.

If you are appearing in CAP (Centralized Admission Process) rounds, you should check with the particular institution whether they offer admission through the minority quota and what the process is. Typically, you will need to provide documents such as a certificate of belonging to the minority community, academic records, and any other required documents.

It's important to note that admission through the minority quota is subject to availability of seats and fulfillment of other eligibility criteria such as minimum academic qualifications, age limit, and other requirements set by the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?