22nd March 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?

Sir,
I am B.Tech 2nd year student. I have
got total 65% in my 1st year.
Kindly tell me I am eligible to get any scholarship?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  3. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  4. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  5. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year? -- [New]
  9. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  10. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  12. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year student who has secured 83% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE being a Graduation student?
  15. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  18. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
9th April 2015, 06:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?

No, you are not eligible to apply the scholarship which is offered by either public or private organizations. To avail any scholarships the candidate should have scored a minimum of 80% marks in the respective course. There are few scholarships offered on the basis of class 12 examination marks. But, to avail those scholarships, the candidate must be in the first year of the graduation course.
10th April 2015, 11:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course. But, to get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

If you can satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course. If all the details submitted by you are found correct, then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course irrespective of your first year percentage or marks secured in B.Tech first year final examinations.
11th April 2015, 02:09 AM
SmilyRishu

First of all i would like to congratulate you for getting 65 % marks in your first year. But i want to tell you that the 65 % marks are not sufficient to enroll you in the merit list. SO i think that you are not eligible for getting any scholarship. But you don't need to be sad as you are on a good track. So my suggestion to you is that work hard and get good marks in your further exam.

Also there are some private institutions that provide scholarship to all the students who scored 65 percent or more in their exam. So my suggestion to you is that you should confirm this from your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?