20th July 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship with 87% marks in PUC?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Pradeep.R.Gouda. I heard about your scolarship. I am very much interested to apply for it. I am scored 87.16% in second PUC. Now I am studying Bsc in basic science.can i eligible for scholarship? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 88.8% in 2nd PUC?
  2. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  4. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i apply for MHRD scholarship being a ST candidate with 71% marks in 2nd PUC?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Central Scholarship for 2nd PUC student?
  7. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  8. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  9. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  10. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship with GATE marks?
  11. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in other scholarship if already applied for MHRD Scholarship?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship for general student who has secured 91.67% in 2nd PUC?
  16. How much score is required in GRE to get funding?
  17. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for BAMS 1st year candidate who has secured 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC?
12th November 2017, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship with 87% marks in PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Pradeep.R.Gouda. I heard about your scolarship. I am very much interested to apply for it. I am scored 87.16% in second PUC. Now I am studying Bsc in basic science.can i eligible for scholarship? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarships after completion of PUC with 87% marks for higher studies. There are various government and private organizations/institutions offering scholarships to deserving students. You can apply for scholarships through your college or directly. You can find the state government scholarships in the state scholarship portal. Some of the scholarships available for the PUC passed students with 87% marks are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

FAEA Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?