4th March 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for renewing the scholarship 3rd time after completion of 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, My scholarship ID:13/S/ST/B/16, batch of 12th pass-out. How can I check that whether am eligible for 3rd renewal and I haven`t received my 2nd renewal scholarship yet? It will be helpful if you can give me the information. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a need of renewal of scholarship after completing 1st year?
  2. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  4. How to get renewal form for 3rd time renewal of "Your Corner" scholarship?
  5. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  6. What is the procedure followed for renewing the MHRD scholarship after 12th standard?
  7. Procedure to be followed for renewing the MHRD scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  9. What should I do if I didn't receive any information after renewing my scholarship a year back?
  10. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  11. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  13. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  14. Am I eligible for scholarships after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks?
  15. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  16. How can I check the status of CSSS Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th CBSE being a B.Tech 3rd semester student?
  18. How much time does it take to receive CSS Scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?