3rd June 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?

I am seeking information about the education loan for KIIT university as i am having a 17266 rank and also my admission in B.Tech has been confirmed. So, tell me that which Bank may give be loan for KIIT university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [New]
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  4. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  5. Can I take education loan from SBI bank to study in KIIT University?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  7. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  8. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Overall fee for dual degree at KIIT? Will bank provide me Loan for such dual degree course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  15. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  17. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
  18. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?

5th June 2016, 02:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?

There are many banks as your options. You can take education loan from any one of such banks as per your personal convenience. The list of banks is attached below for your kind reference from which you can take education loan.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 36 views)

5th June 2016, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?

Almost all the banks provides an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University. To get an Education loan, you must have to contact bank manager or visit bank's official website to know the details regarding education loan. You need to submit your admission letter, study certificates, residence proof, address proof, income proof (your guardian's), passport size photographs, etc.,. to bank for processing of education loan. For taking an education loan of less than Rs.4 lakhs, no security is required. If the loan amount exceeds more than Rs.4 lakhs, the bank will you ask to offer security for sanctioning your education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?