27th July 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can provide me loan for DNS course?

I need education loan for DNS for TS Rahaman so kindly tell me that which bank can provide me the education loan

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  2. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  3. Can I give education loan application in college campus bank?
  4. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?
  6. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  7. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it? -- [New]
  8. Does colleges provide help in securing loan? How long does it take to processed and get in hand?
  9. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  10. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  11. Which are the companies sponsored DNS courses? Is question bank available for preparation?
  12. Whether Nationalized banks provide education loan for CDAC courses?
  13. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  14. How to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
  15. Does any bank provides loan for PGDCCET course of NPTI? How much loan is provided and by which bank?
  16. Is it possible I could qualify for student loans again being defaulter?
  17. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  18. What should I do if no bank co-operates for education loan?
20th April 2015, 08:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can provide me loan for DNS course?

The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial assistance from the banking systems for all deserving and eligible meritorious candidates to pursue their education in India or abroad.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have secured admission through selection or through a written examination.

3. Candidate should have secured admission in recognized college/ university.

* The maximum margin of the educational loan available is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India.

* All nationalized banks provide educational loans.Some of them are as follows:

-> State bank of India
-> HDFC bank
-> Bank of Baroda
-> Allahabad bank
-> Union bank of India
-> Karur vysya bank
-> Punjab national bank
-> UCO bank
-> Canara bank
-> Corporation bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?