6th May 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scholarship?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech and applied for GATE.
I want to do M.Tech so please tell me suppose
I am qualify in GATE and get scholarship then
still I can apply for Education Loan from Bank?
Bank can allows me Education Loan?

10th May 2015, 07:09 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scholarship?

The aim of the Education loan is to provide the financial assistance for the deserving and meritorious students who wants to pursue their higher studies. Gate plays no role to apply for an Education loan. The candidate must be secured admission in reputed University/college to apply for an Education loan. The candidate must a an Indian citizen.
8th August 2015, 12:23 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scholarship?

Dear Friend..

Yes, you can apply for education loan inspite of getting scholarship from MHRD.. Since both things are different as MHRD gives scholarship as assistance for higher studies while education loan is given by bank....

For applying the education loan you must have admission letter of the respective college..

For applying to the MHRD scholarship you must have college ID and student ID...
link:http://www.aicte-india.org/generalInstructions.php

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?