27th March 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study distance LLB course?

Hello Sir,
I would like to join in LLB course in distance education mode. Please tell me can I apply for an Education Loan for such course?
Thanking you,
K.Anandan,
Coimbatore.

30th March 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study distance LLB course?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan even though you want to pursue it via distance learning mode. You need to get admission in a well recognised and reputed institute which offers good exposure facilities or placement opportunities. If the loan amount is more than 4.5 lakhs, these factors will be considered seriously. If the loan is below 4.5 lakhs, the terms and conditions will be lenient and you can get education loan easily on complying with the terms and conditions and completing all formalities as per bank's orders. However, you should get admission in a well recognised institute in this case as well.
31st March 2016, 01:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study distance LLB course?

Yes, you can apply for education loan to pursue LLB course via distance mode. You should however pursue your course from a well recognized university.

So, you need not worry about the mode of education, just apply for the loan if you fulfill the terms and conditions of the prospective banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?