3rd March 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan for studying PGDM course?

Sir, I am interested to study PGDM program through MAT. It is not a MBA. So, if I am not studying MBA and studying PGDM then I can apply for any education loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for studying PGDM course?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  5. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get Education Loan easily after qualifying CAT to study PGDM in IIM?
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of PGDM in BIMT, Gurgaon? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  12. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get education loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  13. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?
  17. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan to study 1 year Executive PGDM course in IMI, New Delhi?
21st March 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan for studying PGDM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am interested to study PGDM program through MAT. It is not a MBA. So, if I am not studying MBA and studying PGDM then I can apply for any education loan or not?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan for studying PG Diploma in Management course. You should have obtained admission to the PGDM course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process for availing an education loan. You should have scored very good marks in your bachelor’s degree. You can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. You have to contact any nationalized bank branch near your house for an education loan. You have to apply with the necessary documents for education loan. Education loans are offered to students on the basis of their academic performance, type of course and university/college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?