20th June 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to nationalised bank for education loan without having clear knowledge of course fee?

Can i approach a nationalised bank 2 apply education loan for this course? For that i have to know the complete course fee for a graduate?

22nd June 2014, 01:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to nationalised bank for education loan without having clear knowledge of course fee?

Yes, you can approach nationalized banks to apply for education loan. You can go to the bank and discuss the various norms of the education loan. You can take the prospectus of the college where you are going to get admission. You can discuss and know the various formalities you need to complete the education loan. However, the bank will sanction the education loan amount when you are clear about the course fees and the amount you are taking as loan. The bank will check the document proof before reimbursing amount as education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?