2nd March 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?

Hi friends,
I am at present study in 10th &
I want study in Diploma course
in Engineering. For this course I get education
loan from Bank?

4th March 2015, 05:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan for pursuing your diploma course. However, since it is diploma course, so the norms of the bank to accept the education loan request will be stricter. You need to have a good academic background and get admission call from a well reputed institute since the bank will check these criteria with great importance before issuing loan. Hence prepare well for tenth, score a good percentage and then prepare well for diploma entrance test. Score good rank in it and get admission in good college for diploma course which has good reputation and gives good exposure and then approach any bank near your residence for education loan by contacting the concerned bank's branch manager and having a discussion with him/her.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?