23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?

Sir,
I have got Education Loan of a Rs. 4 Lacs for getting B.E. degree. I have finished my B.E. and working in a company. Due to family bad situation, I cannot able to pay interest itself. I am going to write CAT. If I get any of IIM then again I need education loan to study. For that too I have to go to bank for education loan. So my question is can I get education loan in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  2. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  6. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  7. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  8. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  9. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  13. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM, Allahabad being a candidate of Assam?
  17. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
28th May 2017, 01:00 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?

No, you will not get any further education loan because you have not cleared the amount/interest amount of the bank. After clearing all the dues then only you can apply for the next loan in any of the desired bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?