19th December 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum?

I have passed hsc with 78.33% and seeking admission for mbbs course but it requires 4 laks per year. Can i get education loan? how can i get it?

24th December 2013, 12:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum?

First of all, we would like to congratulate for your good percentile in 10+2 and for your MBBS course. Efficient doctors are the need of the hour especially in country like India where there are many doctors but few efficient ones. Profession of doctor is considered as one of the noble profession and your desire of pursuing MBBS course is really appreciable.

Yes, you can definitely get education loan for your MBBS course even though it costs around 4 lakhs per annum. However, you can get the education loan only when the institute where you are planning to pursue MBBS course is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) and has reputation of providing good exposure to its students. Any bank who offers loan will check all these criteria along with the infrastructure of the institute before sanctioning the loan.

You need to undertake the following steps to get education loans.
- Go to the nearby bank where you have an account.
- Speak to the branch manager and discuss about the norms of the education loans.
- Carry the essential documents like 10+2 marksheet, college prospectus which has the accredtion of MCI, your counselling certficate and provisional admission certificate.
- You can take loan up to 10 lakhs. Till 4.5 lakhs there is not much terms and conditions, beyond 4.5 laks and below 7.5 lakhs, you need to have a third party guarantor and you need to pay 15% of the loan amount as security deposit to the bank. Beyond 7.5 lakhs you need to keep mortgage of some property like land, house, etc.
- The branch manager will direct you to fulfill certain formalities and furnish certain documents.
- Once you complete all the formalities and furnish all the documents, your loan will be sanctioned.

Our best wishes are with you. Be a good doctor and serve the nation.
11th January 2014, 01:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

According to the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India passing Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream. MBBS degree itself is the first degree for training equivalent to graduation degree and MS or Masters in Surgery and MD or Doctor of Medicine are higher degrees equivalent to post graduation. Any student who has completed MBBS with one year of internship can apply for the courses. You can apply for the bank loans as banks offer education loans for pursuing professional courses like MBBS. The loan amount can be recovered with flexi timings. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning.
23rd May 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that a person who has completed his MBBS only..not PG..cn get a job as a lecturer or not?? if yes den with how much salary?? does the percentage matters for the salary??
28th May 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get educational loan for BE college for direct second year after diploma
3rd December 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Suggest me th name of the colleges who Oxford fee 4 lac per anum for MBBS courses
8th May 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GET EDUCATION LOAN FOR MBBS WHICH COAST 5 LAKHS PER ANNUM
9th May 2015, 06:52 PM
Parshantsingla

Hello Dear,
Yes, Of-cos you are able to get loan for your MBBS Study. And there are lot of banks which are giving loan.
For your education purpose it doesn't matters how much loan per year you want. If your Performance is good in previous study and you are a good student with no backlog.So you can easily get loan.

Go in a bank and ask for education loan form. They take your ID and identify it and after completing all formalities they provide you loan by Draft. Which is made for the name of college account in bank you can take it ever year whenever your time of fee comes.

So there are lot of banks are for you Like PNB, ICIC,SBI. And you also have to pay it after your study.

Hope the suggestion helps.
Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?