13th October 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan for studying under WBUT colleges? Can I get scholarship if my family income is 6 Lacs?

Can I get a edu loan for studying B.Tech under a wbut college while being in the second semester? My annual family income is Rs. 6 lakh. Also, where would i get a scholarship?

9th January 2015, 07:49 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan for studying under WBUT colleges? Can I get scholarship if my family income is 6 Lacs?

Yes you can get the loan for studying B.Tech course.

What you need-
PAN card.
Identity Proof.
Address Proof.
Family Income proof.
Your nationality must be an Indian.

You can get study loan from various banks like SBI, HDFC, UCO ,PNB and many more.

Talking about the scholarship for you as your family income is 6 Lakhs per year, so it's very difficult to get any scholarship due to your family income. You are not eligible for most of the scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?