29th October 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

College with lowest fee for IATA course? Will Bank sanction loan for it?

Lowest fee in college with in karnataka..... I have completed my Bsc in chemistry , botany and zoology with distinction marks. I need a college with lowest fee...

Related Questions:
  1. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  2. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
  3. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  4. Education loan interest are required to be paid immediately after sanction?
  5. Any bank sanctions loan for pursuing B.Tech after Diploma engineering?
  6. BCA fee structure and hostel fee per year of BIT, Patna? Which all banks in Patna can sanction me loan?
  7. What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank?
  8. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  9. What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?
  10. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  11. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  13. Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?
  14. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  16. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  17. Can I apply to nationalised bank for education loan without having clear knowledge of course fee?
  18. Can I get admission in any private college as per my JEE rank? How can I get loan through bank for that college?
13th March 2023, 05:22 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: College with lowest fee for IATA course? Will Bank sanction loan for it?

The average fee for IATA course is between Rs 70,000 and Rs 1,20,000 inclusive of the service tax and the IATA registration fees. However, this may vary depending on different institutes and locations.

One of the institutes that offers IATA course in Karnataka is Trade Wings Institute of Management which has branches in Bangalore, Mangalore and Mysore. The fee for their IATA course is Rs 75,000 plus GST.

For education loan options, you may need to check with different banks and their eligibility criteria. Some banks may offer up to 100% financing for IATA course depending on your academic performance and income level.

There are different schemes and portals that offer education loans for students who want to pursue professional or technical courses in India or abroad. Some of them are:

Arivu Education Loan Scheme by Karnataka Minority Development Corporation which provides loans up to Rs. 50,000/- for Bachelor of Architecture / Engineering / Technology (B. Arch/BE/B.Tech), M.Tech, M.E., M. Arch., courses and up to Rs. 1.00 lakh for B.D.S., and M.D.S., courses.

Vidya Lakshmi Portal by Central Government which allows students to access education loans from various banks and apply for scholarships.

KBL Vidya Nidhi by Karnataka Bank which offers loans up to Rs. 10 lakh for study in India and Rs. 20 lakh in abroad with interest subsidy for eligible students.
The eligibility criteria, interest rates, repayment terms and documents required may vary depending on the scheme or portal you choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?