14th December 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year student of Calcutta University?

sir
I am in B.Com 3rd year of calcutta university
I want to know that is there any scholarship for me?
kindly let me know about the scholarships......
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  3. Scope after graduation from Calcutta University?
  4. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  5. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  6. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  7. Admission in Calcutta University at B.Com 2nd year is possible?
  8. Detailed information and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? In which country I should study MS? Total expense of MS program?
  9. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  10. Previous 5 year Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University?
  11. Is there any scholarship for B.Tech 3rd year student with 69%?
  12. Detailed information about government job for EEE 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  16. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  17. Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
13th March 2023, 05:47 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Detailed information about scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year student of Calcutta University?

Dear student, there are several scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year students of Calcutta University. Some of them are:

Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the Calcutta University to financially needy students who have performed well academically. The scholarship amount ranges from Rs. 300 to Rs. 1000 per month.

Minority Scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the Central Government to students belonging to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis. The scholarship amount varies depending on the category and financial need of the student.

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation to students who have secured more than 60% marks in their previous examination. The scholarship amount varies from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 25,000 per year.

Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the West Bengal Government to meritorious and financially needy students studying in undergraduate courses. The scholarship amount ranges from Rs. 8000 to Rs. 12,000 per year.

Ishan Uday Scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs to students belonging to Scheduled Tribes studying in undergraduate courses. The scholarship amount is Rs. 7800 per month.

To apply for these scholarships, you need to visit the respective scholarship portals and fill out the application form. You will also need to provide some documents such as income certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), mark sheets, and bank account details. Regarding the deadline and other details, you can check the official websites of the respective scholarship providers.

I hope this information helps you. Best of luck for your future!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?